Let's Hear It For The Girls

This post concludes my one month celebration of fabulous women. Please feel free to list any women who have failed to make an appearance on my lists.
Erika Linder
Helen Mirren
Keira Knightley
Sandra Bullock
Kristen Wiig & Maya Rudolph
Melissa McCarthy
Charlize Theron
Scarlett Johansson
Mandy Moore
Kristen Stewart
I hate Bella Swan. I think she is the worst female character ever written  but I love Kristen. She has this I don't give a bleep attitude that is quite empowering. She's everything Bella isn't. 
Gwen Stefani
Lady Gaga
Noomi Rapace
Christina Ricci
Coco Rocha
Amanda Seyfried
Jennifer Lopez
Jennifer Hudson
Mariah Carey
Lena Dunham
Jessica Chastain
Alexis Bledel
Sophia Bush
Emily Blunt
Shakira
Brit Marling
Susan Sarandon
Eva Longoria
Anne Hathaway
Tamera Mowry-Housley
Daenerys Targaryen*
I am fully aware that she is fictional character but nobody is more bad ass than this queen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?