Bad Girls Do It Well: Happy International Women's Day

Disclaimer: I had every intention of posting yesterday but life happened. Here is my post in celebration of International Women's Day. I hope y'all had an incredible day celebrating women.

Today is the day we celebrate all the women in our lives. The women who raised us. The women who taught us. The women we love and the women we admire. Today is the celebration our strength, our struggles and our achievements. This entire month I will be paying homage to the incredible women whom grace this planet.  Trust me when I say, over 100 women will be celebrated this month. I have created a list and I am checking it twice. Since today is International Women's Day, here are 31 women( for every day of the month) whom I love.
  • Adele
  • Amy Poehler
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Beyonce
  • Cate Blanchett
  • Ellen DeGeneres
  • Drew Barrymore
  • Ellen Page
  • Emma Stone
  • Emmy Rossum
  • Iggy Azalea
  • Issa Rae
  • Jennifer Lawrence
  • Kate Winslet
  • Kelly Clarkson
  • Kree Harrison
  • Lady Gaga
  • Lauren Conrad
  • Lupita Nyong'o
  • Malala Yousafzai
  • Meryl Streep
  • Michelle Obama
  • Michelle Rodriguez
  • Mindy Kaling
  • P!nk 
  • Queen Latifah
  • Rebel Wilson
  • Somaly Mam
  • Tamera Mowry-Housley
  • Tina Fey
  • Viola Davis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?