What I am...

Listening to:
Stay with Me by Sam Smith
Dear American musicians please get your s*** together. These British artists are destroying you.

If I Could Change Your Mind by HAIM

I love these girls. This song gives me life. You must own it immediately.
Watching: 
An African City

I am happy that there is finally a show that showcases a different view on Africa. Make sure you check out this fabulous web-series.


Broad City

This clip is just a small glimpse into the comedic genius that is Broad City. Every episode had me laughing out loud. 
Reading:
I have been failing miserably to accomplish my reading challenge this year. I am hoping Bag of Bones will be my salvation. So far, I am enjoying it. 

Eating:
Just a collage of this month in food. 
Drinking
I have never been a huge coffee drinker but I am loving Rocking & Roastin'. It is so refreshing to see celebrities venturing into different side businesses apart from clothing lines and fragrances. If you want to learn more about this delicious product here is a link

Loving
I am so in love with spring right now. Plenty of sunshine and everything is blooming around me. What is there not to love. 

Excited For
A much needed vacation to the Bahamas( pictures to follow) and the Firefly Music Festival. 


Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?