A Weekend Downtown

This past Fourth of July was a bit atypical for me. Normally I would spend the weekend with family having a lavish Barbecue followed by some spectacular fireworks. This year I spent a good amount of the weekend by myself, dog sitting. I know it does not sound glamorous but  the gig put me right smack in the middle of wall street. During my stay I got to do some exploring.

Through my exploration I came across this little gem. I got to taste a Ramen Burger for the first time and my taste buds were in heaven. 

How cool do these people look? 

Getting some more shots

So ready to taste. 
Just look at this goodness. 
Ramen noodles as a bun, What?
Once I was full I continued to take a stroll around the neighborhood. I came across a cute little restaurant and decided to do some light reading while I drank some wine. 

Reading and drinking wine
I returned back to my quarters to spend the evening with my new favorite cuddle partner.
Hello Brooklyn...Bridge 
The next morning I had breakfast at Made Fresh Daily where I had the most scrumptious buttermilk biscuits with scrambled eggs. 

After the delicious meal I went back to pick my little buddy so we could  head out to Jersey. 

Goodbye for now.  

Until my next adventure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?