Top Ten: Most Beautiful Women in Hollywood

Here is my first top ten list. The Top ten most beautiful women in Hollywood. It was a difficult list to make, because there are so many beautiful women in Hollywood. This is my opinion and there will be people who disagree with me. All of these women are beautiful in their own ways. The rankings do not make one less attractive than the others. These women are absolutely beautiful and they all represent strong sexy independent woman of the 21st century. Here is the list.


10. Halle Berry


She gets more beautiful with age. With a new baby and a new man Halle just proves that there is nothing more beautiful than a women in her 40's.

9. Tie- Jennifer Lopez/ Sara Ramirez




Jennifer- One of my role models. It does not hurt that she is absolutely adorable and fabulous to boot with her beautiful face.

Sara- Representing the extra sexy on TV. She is one stunning girl and I feel that they are under using her on Grey's. I look forward to see what she does in the future.

8. Catherine Zeta Jones


The Welsh Beauty

7. Kate Beckinsale


Classy and Sexy


6. Tied- Salma Hayek & Rachel Weisz





Salma- There is not a flaw with this women. She is one of the reasons I am excited to leave my 20's and enter the sexy 40's.

Rachel- Elegant beauty.


5. Scarlett Johansson


Honestly her face looks like a painting done by God. She is ...I have no words to describe her.


4. Angelina Jolie



Angelina has become more beautiful with age. She is smart, talented and has the most beautiful family.



3. Aishwarya Rai


She has a flawless face and a voluptuous physique.

2. Nia Long



Nia Long is not mentioned in much of the lists talking about the most beautiful women. It is probably do to the fact that the west still finds the white man perspective of beauty to be favorable. I was watching on the BET Awards and thought my word this women is absolutely gorgeous.



1. Sanaa Lathan

It is ridiculous how much I love this woman. I am comfortable in my own skin but if I had to choose an ideal body type or look it would be Sanaa. She has a healthy body type and her skin is radiant. She is a Chocolate Dream. Chocolate Deliciousness!



Honorable Mention: These women are not in the Hollywood scene but they are stunning. Two are musicians and the other is an athlete.


Duffy



She is as cute as a button.


>Lalia Ali
\

Strong and Stunning

Beyonce



i think there is a lot of hating that goes with the name Beyonce. She has an amazing voice and at times she is forced a bit on us but there is denying she is talented and absolutely beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?