Oscars Tonight

Tonight is a big night! The Oscars will be happening in a few hours, so I got to do as much reading before that. It is no secret that I have been rooting for Slumdog Millionaire( in my opinion an instant classic). I cannot wait to see my barely legal husband, Dev Patel tonight. Fun fact his parents are from Kenya(Hey now). It should be a good show and not much a bore as last years. The host is the talented and sexiest man alive (according to People) Hugh Jackman. I still do not understand why Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens will be performing at the Oscars( this is a show that honors the creme of the creme in acting, not in spray tanning). Ha Ha, I made a funny! I am hoping that Kate Winslet finally picks up a trophy for Best Actress. She was incredible in The Reader but I will be happy if Meryl Streep wins as well(she really is the HBIC when it comes to acting). I am hoping that The Curious Case of Benjamin Button picks up so awards as well. I loved that movie, it really pulled my heart strings. I think the trickiest category has to be best supporting actress. All the nominees are worthy of the award. Penelope Cruz was hilarious, Amy Adams was just phenomenal, Viola Davis was a scene stealer and Tarajj P. Henson was the heart and soul of Button. Well I will probably post later on about my thoughts of the big night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?