Outing Someone is Just Wrong

Hello,
I am a bit stressed by a quiz that I took online. It seems to playing over my head like a record. Well I am not here to talk about my quiz I took but I am happy to report things are looking better for me this semester. I am being the best student I can be and do not have an overwhelming negative feeling in my chest. As anyone closest to me know I have recently rediscovered the New Kids on The Block even though I was only two at their height of their success. I admit there was one time I was obsessed with watching the Step by Step video on Youtube. By the end of the year I am going to get the beginning dance down, I will break it out during a New Year's Party. Well earlier today it was reported that one of the stories in the National Enquirer( not the classiest magazine) was a tell all by the ex boyfriend of Jonathan Knight(the guy you wanted to take home to meet the parents member of New Kids on the Block). It had become apparent to me that Jonathan Knight was gay but I did not think it was an earth shuttering announcement. Jonathan sexuality is his business and he should be the one to talk about his sexuality. Not everyone is comfortable talking about their love lives like Tom Cruise coach jumping especially relationships that do not fit within the norms in our patriarchal, racist, sexist, classist, and homophobic society. I for one am a firm believer in love and think it is beautiful when anyone finds it. Hopefully there will be a time when people are allowed to love whoever their heart desires. I find it disheartening that Jonathan's ex would do this to him. I think it is just plain wrong to out someone( unless they are hypocritical but even that is iffy situation).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?