My Life in Photos

I cannot believe that we are are in the middle of November. The year is almost over and one chapter of my life is coming to a close. By December I will have completed all of my courses to be eligible to graduate from my Master program. I just have to pass my comprehension exam and I will be a Master in Cinema Studies. Someone pinch me. While trying to succeed as a graduate student, I have been negligent with the upkeep of this blog. There were so many moments I wished I shared. Since it would be impossible now to do separate blog posts of those precious moments, here is my life in photos.

Sunny day in London
Bookstore on a river


Greenwich Queen Time


Those city views

Brides and Bridges

Photoville

British Gardens


Somewhere in Brooklyn


My Trip to the Moon
Vixen at the bar

Happy Hour in London


Austin I heart you

Brunch in Austin



Lunch time in Bristol

Kids and Bubbles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?