The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

It is becoming a little bit of a tradition here on Confessions that during the month of love I unveil my list of men that continue to rock my world. Considering how successful my last list was the only responsible thing for me to do is officially declare that this tradition will live on. If you are curious to see how last year's list differed from this year here it is My Little Valentines. This year my list is a little different. First of all, it did not feel right to narrow it down to 100. So below you will see a list composed of 110 men. I have included men that not only I find incredibly good looking but men that have enamored me with their talent and their wit. My list is in alphabetical order besides my top ten. If there is an asterisk behind their name that means they are newbies to the list. Let me know who you think is incredibly good looking. 




  • Aaron Johnson
  • Aaron Paul*
  • Adrien Brody
  • Alexander Skarsgard
  • Anders SG
  • Andrej Pejic*
  • Andrew Garfield
  • Andy Samberg
  • Ben Affleck*
  • Ben Schwartz*
  • Benjamin Bratt
  • Brad Pitt
  • Brett Claywell
  • Bruce Willis
  • Bruno Mars
  • Chad Le Clos*
  • Channing Tatum
  • Chris Evans
  • Chris Hemsworth
  • Colin Firth
  • Common
  • Daniel Radcliffe*
  • Denzel Washington*
  • Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson
  • Frank Ocean*
  • Freddy Rodriquez
  • Gabriel Iglesias*
  • Gale Harold
  • Garrett Hedlund
  • Hayden Christensen
  • Hugh Dancy
  • Hugh Jackman
  • Idris Elba
  • Jack Whitehall*
  • James Franco
  • Jamie Bell
  • Jeff Goldblum
  • Jim Parrack
  • Jimmy Fallon*
  • Joe Manganiello
  • John Cho*
  • John Krasinski
  • John Legend*
  • John Mayer
  • John Stamos
  • Johnny Depp
  • Jon Hamm
  • Jon Stewart*
  • Josh Brolin
  • Josh Holloway
  • Joshua Jackson
  • Karl Urban
  • Kevin Bacon*
  • Kris Allen
  • LL Cool J
  • Liam Hemsworth
  • Liam Neeson
  • Liam Payne
  • Manu Bennett*
  • Marcus Mumford*
  • Mark Ruffalo
  • Mark Walberg*
  • Matt Bomer
  • Matt Czuchry*
  • Matthew Gray Gubler
  • Matthew McConaughey
  • Michael Ealy*
  • Miguel*
  • Navin Chowdhry*
  • Nicholas Hoult
  • Noel Fisher*
  • Norman Reedus*
  • Patrick Wilson
  • Paul Walker
  • Phillip Phillips*
  • President Obama*
  • Ricky Martin*
  • Robert Downey Jr.
  • Robin Thicke
  • Rodrigo Santoro
  • Rupert Friend*
  • Ryan Gosling
  • Ryan Hurst
  • Ryan Kwanten
  • Ryan Phillippe
  • Ryan Reynolds
  • Sasha Roiz*
  • Shemar Moore
  • Simon Baker
  • Suraj Sharma*
  • Timothy Olyphant
  • Tom Hardy
  • Tom Hiddleston*
  • Ty Burrell*
  • Utkarsh Ambudkar*
  • Victor Garber*
  • Wes Brown*
  • Zac Efron
  • Zachary Levi
  • Zayn Malik*

10. Dayo Okeniyi*
He might have been in The Hunger Games for a minute but Dayo is just beautiful.

9.Dev Patel
Obviously I am attracted to charming adorable talented men with great taste in women.

8.Kit Harington
He plays my favorite bastard on Game of Thrones 

7.Jason Momoa

And God said "let there be perfection".

6.Michael Pitt
My favorite sensitive bad-ass. 

5.Kyle Gallner *
Boyfriend is so talented that it hurts. He is flawless in all of his performances. 

4.Charlie Hunnam
First Husband

3.Adan Canto*
I just fell in love with this guy over the past few weeks. If you are not watching The Following get on it. It is a great show and not just because of this eye candy. 

2.Keanu Reeves
This may be an odd choice considering he has been m.i.a for a bit but after recently watching My Own Private Idaho my love for Mr. Reeves was reignited.

1.Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Just click the link and it will be self explanatory. 






Comments

Jack Point said…
What, no John Abraham?
Black Rose said…
Maybe next year. Thanks for introducing me to someone new.

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

What Can You Do Now?