Oops I did it again and other random thoughts

Like the famous Britney song says "Oops I did it again". Instead of playing with someones heart I played with my own. I managed to develop a crush on someone by just talking to them. Oops! Only in my world can that happen. Anyways, I find it terribly funny. It happened a few weeks ago, the feelings are not as prominent as before so that's progress. I really do not think I will see them again so I am looking at the other fishes in the sea.

EXCITING NEWS: There is another sequel to Bridget Jones in the works. This is exciting news because I always love to watch characters that are like me. Yes I am the Liberian version of Bridget Jones, pathetic but true.

I AM TOO GOOD AT THIS: So Jessica Simpson and Tony broke up recently(sad because I do wish happiness for Jessica) Which made me do I told you so dance because Nick Lachey and Vanessa broke up recently as well. I remember telling people that Nick and Jessica would end up together. Now both of them are single at the same time, coincidence I think not. I will remain focus on this story. If they do not get back together I hope they find happiness. I am a sucker for love(unless it is displayed in front of my face then its just disgusting).

FORMER HUBBY NEWS: so my ex hubby got married over the weekend to his long time girlfriend. Since I am not trifling I have divorced him and he is now my ex hubby. Congrats to the happy couple. In case people were wondering(Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan)

HARRY POTTER:Not more I just wanted an excuse to say HARRY POTTER!

ITS LOVE: So True Blood has been making mama extremely proud. It continues to be fabulous and my future baby daddy(Alexander SkarsgÄrd) continues to remain sexy while being amazing. People you have to jump on the True Blood bandwagon.

EMMY NOMINATIONS: Tomorrow the Emmy nominations are in. I hope my faves get nominated(Dexter, Big Love, True Blood, Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives to name a few).

JOB HUNT:Okay I am getting a little desperate to get a job. I am tired of waiting to hear from people. On the other hand I pretty much have an unpaid internship in Costa Rica that starts next February. I have to remain optimistic that a great opportunity will present itself.

Comments

T said…
costa rica?? doooo ittttt. and omg im so exited abt Bridget Jones sequel!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?