La La La Around the World


Ever since I could articulate the idea I have always wanted to travel the world. I wanted to see first hand the countries I had romanticized in my atlas and encyclopedias. I was extremely fortunate to have lived in six countries by the time I turned 21. I mean I celebrated my 21st birthday in Melbourne, Australia. How fabulous is that?  Thanks to my parents I got to go on holiday to a variety of locations. From the beaches in Mauritius to watching lioness play with her cub in Kruger National Park in South Africa to the lights of Paris i have witnessed marvelous sights. Now that am 23, I feel that the world is waiting for me. There are so many places I have not seen, so many people I have not met and so much food that i have yet to taste. The world really is my oyster and I can't wait to experience it. One of my dreams is to spend an entire summer traveling through Europe. Not sure that I am going to do the whole back packing thing but that would be an interesting experience to say the least.
Below is a list of countries , cities and states on my bucket list.
  • Belize
  • Costa Rica
  • Mexico
  • Chile
  • Argentina
  • Brazil
  • Colombia
  • Portugal
  • Spain
  • Ireland
  • Scotland
  • Austria
  • Germany
  • Denmark
  • Sweden
  • Finland
  • Norway
  • Russia
  • Czech Republic
  • Romania
  • Hungary
  • Bulgaria
  • Greece
  • Turkey
  • UAE(Dubai)
  • Oman
  • India
  • South Korea
  • Japan
New Zealand
  • Fiji
  • China
  • Hong Kong
  • Taiwan
  • Myanmar
  • Thailand
  • Malaysia
  • Singapore
  • Indonesia
  • Philippines
  • Maldives
  • Sri Lanka
  • Botswana
  • Namibia
  • Zambia
  • Kenya
  • Seychelles
  • Madagascar
  • Egypt
  • Morocco
  • Uganda
  • Rwanda
  • Tanzania ( specifically Zanzibar)

  • Sao Tome and Principe
  • Bermuda
  • Bahamas
  • Barbados
  • Jamaica
  • Aruba
  • Virgin Islands
  • Cuba
  • Guadeloupe
  • French Polynesia
  • Bora Bora
  • Tahiti
  • Cape Town
  • Las Vegas
  • San Fransisco
  • Vancouver
  • Seattle
  • Chicago
  • Memphis
  • Hawaii
  • Alaska


Here are a list countries that I would love to visit again
  • Australia
  • Switzerland
  • Malta
  • France
    • want to make my way south to Nice
    • Got to go back Paris
  • Italy
    • Venice, Florence, Sicily
  • Mauritius
  • Mozambique
  • England
    • London is calling
As you can see the list is long and vast. I can't wait to begin checking off my list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?