Ear Candy

I know y'all been itching to find out what songs I have currently on repeat. Here are some are my favorite tracks right. Do yourself a favor and listen.

1. Mariah Carey ft. Miguel- #Beautiful
Mariah is back with a vengeance. She is going to be snatching wigs this summer. I have been waiting for her to return to this sound since Emancipation of Mimi.

2. Zedd ft. Foxes- Clarity

I was able to purchase this tune for free last year on Itunes. When I was at a hookah lounge, I heard this song on the radio for the first time. I fall in love and remembered I owned it. Probably my favorite song on the radio right now.

3. Icona Pop- I Love It

I don't care, I love it!

4. Band of Horses- The Funeral

This song is one of my favorite songs of all time. I don't think it is a track that is extremely popular which is a shame because it's absolutely beautiful.

5. Melissa Etheridge- I'm the Only One

This one is oldie but goodie. This song is sexy, completely bad-ass but still vulnerable. Melissa is a freaking genius. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?