Fall Favorites

I hope all of y'all had a fun but safe Halloween. I cannot believe we are already in November. I just remember it being summer and now we are in the middle of fall. I absolutely love the fall and here is a list of things that I am currently obsessed with this season.

1.Autumn Squash Soup
Panera Bread has outdone itself with this delicious fall treat. The Autumn Squash Soup is a blend of pumpkin and butternut squash. It is garnished with roasted pumpkin seeds.

2. Luther

This British drama is one hell of a ride. I love how complicated the character of Luther is and Idris plays him to perfection. This drama deserves all of its accolades.
3.Gary Pepper
Gary Pepper is a lifestyle, fashion and travel site created by the lovely Nicole Warne. I am obsessed with her photographs. They are full of vibrant colors and life. Make sure you check out garypeppergirl.com and follow her on Instagram as well.

 4. Tegan and Sara 
I have heard about Tegan and Sara for quite some time. I never really listen to much of their music. That all change around August when I heard Closer on the radio for the first time. I love the music video to this song. Sara dance moves solidifies the fact she is my spirit animal. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching their song rise on the charts. Make sure you check out  I Was A Fool as well.


5. Catching Fire Soundtrack
This soundtrack gives me life. From Coldplay to Of Monsters and Men to the incredible collaboration between Sia and The Weekend, Catching Fire soundtrack is perfection. It is making me salivate for the next installment to the Hunger Games franchise.



6.American Horror Story: Coven
Always half way through a season of American Horror Story they lose me. I have a feeling that this season will be an exception. I am completely hooked to this twisted tale. Angela Bassett is a beast. When she is on screen I am completely hypnotized by her. If you are not easily scared or shocked make sure you check this show out.
7.The Civil Wars record
The Civil Wars self-titled album is an absolute masterpiece. I hope they kiss and make up because they are an act that need to continue to make music together. Here is a link to their website http://thecivilwars.com/

8. Apothic Dark
Apothic has surely outdone themselves Apothic Dark. This blend is my favorite wine right now. It blends flavors of blackberry and blueberry with notes of coffee and dark chocolate. It is an incredibly sexy wine. Make sure you stock up because it is only a limited release.

9. Edy's Pumpkin Patch
Pumpkin has to my favorite flavor for anything. Leave it up to Edy's to come up with a sweet tasting ice-cream flavor that puts everyone to shame. It is highly addictive so just be prepared for that.

10. Sleepy Hollow
I grew up on The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. The Tim Burton's adaption of Sleepy Hollow is one of my favorite films of all time. When it was announced that Fox was developing a television show based on Washington Irving's classic, I was sold. This show is witty and groundbreaking. I thoroughly enjoy watching every single episode. I am stoked that Fox picked it up for a second season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?