I Got These Great Eggspectations!

I admit that I do not make it down to the DMV area as much as I should. My twin sister finally dragged me out of the comfort of our home to spend the weekend in Maryland. She even convinced me to attend a Halloween themed party in DC. Pigs must have been flying because we rolled back to the hotel in wee hours. On Sunday afternoon we were blessed with a beautiful fall afternoon. We took full advantage by spending time in downtown Silver Springs. We met up with a friend and had brunch at Eggspectation.


Cafe Moka Nero
The food at Eggspectation was scrumptious. I ordered myself a comforting Cafe Moka Nero and the Harvest Pumpkin Pancakes. Everyone on our table thoroughly enjoyed their meals. If you have an Eggspectation in your area, make sure you make a pit stop. 
Brunch is served
Harvest Pumpkin Pancakes
Finger licking good
Saying Goodbye



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?