Screaming for that Murderous Cookie

If the weather is any indicator, autumn has officially arrived. Autumn the time of the year when pumpkin spice lattes can be found at your favorite coffee house and you can finally wear your favorite sweater hidden at the back of your closet. Now that the historic Emmy Awards are behind us, the beginning of 2015-2016 Television season has commenced.
via GIPHY
It's a little bittersweet without Sons of Anarchy but it's still an exciting time.

Empire Strikes Back
The second season of ratings smashing Empire went off with a bang.
via GIPHY
The characters continue to be flawed yet compelling. Cookie had incredible one liners. We got to see Boo Boo Kitty back that thang up. We learnt to never underestimate Lucious Lyon. This season is going to be crazy and I can't wait.

Scream Queens


via GIPHY
Fox has been promoting this show like crazy and I was shocked that it did not pull in big numbers. I thought it was hilarious and politically incorrect. I already have my suspicions on who is the red devil( it's the damn baby)

The best things about the pilot was a shirtless Nick Jonas, Hester, death by lawnmower, Jamie lee Curtis, Niecey Nash  and someone live tweeting their own demise.

If you don't take it seriously, Scream Queens is quite the gem.

How to Get Away with Murdering an Entire Fan Base
I thought I was ready for the second season of How To Get Away with Murder, I was mistaken. Emmy Award Winning Viola Davis continues to shine. I continue to have an inappropriate crush on Frank (it's the beard). I realize that I completely misunderstood the relationship dynamic between Annalise and Wes. I am happy that some questions were answered but the ending sequence left me like this.
via GIPHY
If the premiere is any indicator, we are in for a bumpy ride. 

What Now?
Now I am anticipating the return of Grimm, Jane the Virgin and The Walking Dead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?