London Chronicles: Brixton and The Camden Market

Upon encouragement of my sister, I attended a screening of When We Were Kings in Brixton. I am happy I went. The film was spectacular and I got to explore Brixton. I went into Brixton Village and Market Row. Not sure why I did not document it. The entire place was a list of places I wanted to eat at. On my way back to the tub, I saw the David Bowie Memorial. It was beautiful. 
Brixton's Favorite Son
 The next day, I made my way to the Camden Stables Market. It was only a hop and skip from my sister's flat. I was impressed.
Amy Winehouse
 Everywhere you turned there was an opportunity to get some delicious grub or purchase an unique garment.
It was a pleasant day. The sun was shinning and like most days it was a bit nippy. Everyone seemed to be in high spirits. 

Food Glorious Food
 I flirted with purchasing a burger but I settled on Dutch Pancakes drizzled with Nutella.
Should I enter?
 I was going to try the bar in the market but opted to purchase a bottle of wine from a grocery store. The bar was lovely and I will definitely get a drink there in the future.
Got to love the art in London

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?