New Beginnings

Hey all,
Well I just popped my blog cherry. Gosh it is always a painful scary exciting time when you try something new. This year has been a sore to my heart. I have accomplished things that I thought I would never have the audacity to do. It is making me feel that this big bad world is not as scary anymore.
The reason I created this blog is because I've got a lot to say and I believe there is an audience for it. I am honest, crazy and passionate, this intense combination can make people feel uncomfortable around me. I hope to share with you all my thoughts, feelings, creativity and my dreams with you.
Until that time, remain positive
with love
Black Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?