Oh Music

I am in my room in my spankin new apartment listening to some music. I just love music, the way it can make me feel just about anything. I could be sitting down deep in thought about some global issue when a sensation strikes my toe. Before I know it I am spinning around my room waving my hands in the air as the words of the song escape my mouth. I can be driven to tears by the lyrics of a song, my tears could be removed by smile, music can just alter things for me. Right now I am in love with a lot of British acts. I really want to get Adele CD 19. I have heard it and its fantastic. Trying to decide how I am going to get it. I am either going to buy it on itunes or half. com or have a friend send it to me. To get a feel for how great Adele is check out "Crazy For You". I also love James Morrison. Seriously I was not complete until i heard The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore. He is amazing but has not really taken off in the United States. I should start campaigning for him. Duffy is also really good. Her song "Rockferry" is stunning. I got goosebumps whenever I hear it. She also is cute as a button. Anyways here I songs that i think you should download or take a listen to if you have not already.
  1. Crush-David Archuleta
  • I just love this song, I really can relate to it. Plus David is the most adorable thing on the planet.
2. Electric Feel- MGMT
  • This song has a groovy 80's feel, since i am a 80's whore when it comes to music, it was love at first listen.
  • It should be a hella more popular than it is right now.
  • "Oh girl, you shock like an electric eel, baby girl turn me on with your electric feel" Not the best lyrics but the beat is intense
3. Cry for you-September
  • I just love this song right now and I am a bit behind on the train
  • The lyrics are pretty good and I want to sing them to a certain idiot on campus
4. Into the Nightlife- Cyndi Lauper
  • I just want to dance whenever I hear this song.
  • It also got an 80's vibe to it.
5. Heaven Sent- Keyshia Cole
  • Keyshia Cole is going to be the 21st century Mary J Blidge. They have this passion in their voice. This song is just amazing.
6. I'll be Loving You Long Time-Mariah Carey
  • Mariah Carey is one of my favorite singers of all time and this song is one of my favorites songs right now.
7. Shake It-Metro Station
  • Heard this song for the first time on Youtube, love a first sight. It was amazing and I got it right away. For those who have not heard the song or got it yet, what are you waiting for. The best song of the summer( well I listened to it over the summer)
8. Angel- Natasha Bedingfield
  • I am in love with Natasha musically and I am never disappointed by what she chooses to put out.
  • I love the chorus to the song, spelling of the word angel
  • Her voice is strong and the music is great
9. Single- New Kids on the Block & Ne-yo
  • I was not a New Kids on the Block fan growing up, I was to young for that. I did like Right stuff when i heard it.
  • This song is sick, no better words to describe it
  • It does help that I am a bit in love with Jordan Knight because he is a sex god. He also reminds me of someone that I know that is a bit on the sexy beast side. Hmmm
Remember positive thinking is the key to life
with love
Ms King.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?