2008-2009 TV Season

Well it is fall so that means the it is the start of TV season. A lot of my favorites shows I have already started, and I am excited for what this year will bring. I just watched the season premiere of Desperate Housewives and it was pretty good. I am not sure about how I feel about the whole five years forward thing but the show is addictive. Ugly Betty is fierce as always. Gossip Girl is my show but I was a little disappointed about the last episode. It was not as good as the previous ones. It had its shocking moments but it still was not as good. Oh well I just realized that i watch more reality shows. The biggest loser, America Next Top Model, Project Runway and The Amazing Race are some of my favorites shows. All of them are reality shows. The only scripted shows I watch are Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty.Lost will be included but it does not start until next year. I got into Samantha Who recently, I love that show. I am still finishing up last season so i do not know what to expect for the second season. The only new show that interest me is the Ex List which starts I think next week. So far i am impressed with the fall TV season. I just did not realize how much reality TV I watch. Its mostly good reality, that I cannot live without. I can pass on New York Goes To Hollywood or the Hills. Seriously i lose brain cells watching The Hills. It is a little to "white" for me. Oh well. Baldwin Hills is better but does not get as much press. HMMM. In general i think they got to improve on the scripted shows. People are just depended on shows like Grey's Anatomy when it is not the best thing that's on TV. That is where they go for entertainment because there is nothing else. It should be interesting to see what the ratings are like for my favorite shows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?