abortion

Right now Roe v Wade is becoming a hot political topic. There are people that are against it and others that are for it. Personally I am struggling with my opinions about abortion. I am a pro-life, so i believe that life begins at conception. At the same time I do not believe abortion should be illegal and that women should have the right terminate a pregnancy if they should choose. There are so many bad things that happen when abortions are illegal, many women lose their lives. I believe in educating people about safe sex((condoms, birth control, morning after pill, absence) to avoid unwanted pregnancies. Am i really pro-life if i believe that abortion is a women choice? Does that make me pro-choice then? Gosh I am so confused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?