Moving on, starting fresh

I DID IT!
I graduated college! All the sleepless nights, pulling of the hair and crying myself to sleep have paid off, I now have my college diploma. Now that I have ended one successful chapter in my life I am looking forward to embarking on the next one. I am looking forward to igniting the flame inside of me and turning it into a full blown bonfire. I am not sure what the future holds but I cannot wait to find out. When I was five I never thought I was going to live in Tunisia or Mozambique for that matter. I never would have imagined that if I put my mind to it I could study abroad in Australia nor did i think I would go to college in upstate New York. I have done so pretty much amazing things but I still want to do more. I want to see the world, get touched spiritually and emotionally by incredible individuals, hopefully bring joy to all of those around me, laugh more, cry less, regret less, write more, cook more and live each day to its fullest. In effort to start anew I have decided to terminate relationships with people who have brought me pain, sadness or ugly sides to my personality. I am too wonderful to keep letting people run all over me. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I am so excited to see where my journey will be like.

Comments

T said…
congratulations!!

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?