My faves

Highly Recommended
On Friday I got the chance to watch Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All By Myself. I have been a loyal fan of Tyler Perry and I can sincerely say it was Tyler Perry best film to date after Why Did I Get Married. It has humor, romance and such a powerful message. I know some people are not used to Tyler Perry's style but this film is an illustration of his growth as a director/producer and screenwriter. I loved it!

Currently Listening To:
Hold on to the Nights- Richard Marx
Such a beautiful song. It should be a staple on every one's ipod.

Heavy On My Heart-Anastacia
I am always amazed by Anastacia.

Let's Fall in Love Again- Jason Castro
such a relaxing song from one of my faves in season 7 of American Idol.

Gotta Tell You- Samantha Mumba
Brings back great memories.

Falling In Love Again with...
Anywhere For You- Backstreet Boys
My sis and I were having a 90's flashback on YouTube and I remember how good this song was. It deserves a second or more(most likely more) listen.

Fall TV Season
Modern Family
My fave new show of this season. It's hilarious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?