Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010

So 2009 is officially over and I am elated. I admit that 2009 had its moments; my sister's wedding, my graduation and becoming a jersey girl were the highlights. Unfortunately 2009 brought a lot of sorrow to my life. I lost two people who were dear to me. It made me think about what life is all about and how I treat people. Now that its over I have learnt from the mistakes of yesterday and I am ready for the success of tomorrow. I believe that 2010 is going to be my year, in fact I have claimed it. I cannot predict the future but I do see great things in my life this year. I have learnt overtime that nothing goes according to plan but there is no harm in planning anyways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?