Crash Course in TV Land

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love to be entertained. Sometimes a good hour of TV can be a great pick me up. In the last two months two of my favorite TV shows of all time came to a close. The first was the uber Fabulous Ugly Betty that left us Betty less on April 14. For the most part I was extremely satisfied with how everything concluded. Amanda found her biological father, there was a hint that Daniel and Betty's were gonna happen, Mark got to the root of his commitment problems(I was really sad that the adorable Cliff did not make an appearance, they were so cute), Hilda got married and Justin got a boyfriend. The characters on Ugly Betty were probably the most dynamic and eccentric bunch ever on TV. I will miss them dearly but am excited about what is next for the talented cast. Becki Newton(Amanda) will be on Love Bites next fall. HBIC Vanessa Williams will be relocating to Wisteria Lane. Yes people, Desperate Housewives 7th season will probably be the best season so far.

Last night was the end of the six year journey known as Lost. I have mixed emotions about the finale. I am still trying to make my mind up about whether I loved it or not. It was great to see Jack being bad ass. The ending left me saying SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY! In all I think it was great farewell to the show, not sure if I like it yet but it was a good adieu.

The good news is that two of my favorites shows will be returning next month. Drop Dead Diva starring the freaking adorable Brooke Elliott and TRUE BLOOD aka the best show on television.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?