Commitment

Lately I have been thinking about commitment. What does it mean. when you commit to someone? Are your promising forever? Are you promising loyalty? Are you promising I will be faithful until... You can fill the blank with anything. Another person, we drift apart,I get bored with you blah blah blah. Commitment, such a big and if I am being completely honest scary word. I am not to sure people know the meaning of that one, especially when it comes to marriage(lifetime partnership). Maybe I am a little naive but I feel that when you choose to commit to someone you are committing yourself wholeheartedly. If you know in advance that is something you cannot do, be honest with your partner. Do not have them believing your half ass promises. In the end you both just suffer when it could have all been avoided.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?