Babes in La La Land

My friends will tell you I go through phases of celebrity crushes. Nick Carter, Josh Hartnett, Paul Walker, Ginuwine, Vin Diesel, Jason Momoa, Rob Brown, Shemar Moore, Channing Tatum, Chris Evans, Garrett Hedlund, Terrence Howard, Shia La Boeuf, Alexander Skarsgard, Joseph Gordon Levitt have at one time in my life had me giggling like a 12 year old girl. By December I had added new man on my Roman Grant size list of hubbies, the adorable and talented Kyle Riabko. People who watch 90210(the new one) know him as the flawless bitch Ian. I absolutely adore him. I always see different magazines coming out with their list of the most beautiful or the sexist people and I thought way not share my list with the masses. Without further adieu my flawless list.

12. Mark Sailing/Darren Criss
Mark is just so sexy that is ridiculous. When Darren sings I melt, what can I say he's dreamy.

11. Adam Beach

GORGEOUS!!!!

10. Shemar Moore
UNF. Involuntary sounds came out of my mouth whenever I watch Criminal Minds. What a beautiful man.

9. Andy Samberg
Humor gets you a long way. He is a comedic genius. Best word to describe him adorkable. I just love a man who does not take himself seriously.


8. Mark Ruffalo
What not to love. Yummy!

7. Chris Evans
God's gift to people who love men. Haters are going to hate but my boy is going to a great Captain America.

6. Garrett Hedlund
Sexy but approachable. He seems like a really good guy, dare I say a gentleman.

5. James Franco
Do I really need to explain this one. I think his name speaks for itself. Just say it out loud it echoes fineness.

4. Freddy Rodriguez (the actor)
LOVE HIM! So adorable that it hurts. His dimples should be the eight wonder of the world.

3 1/2. Trevor Wright
Okay I know that cheating a little bit but he is above 4 but I can't tie him just yet with Kyle. Trevor Wright is beau-ti-ful. His smile makes me die a little bit inside. He's so fresh, so clean clean.

3. Kyle Riabko
Funny as hell, just adorable, super talented, beautiful voice and one hell of an actor. He should be a huge star, just saying.


2 1/2: Andrew Garfield
When I first created this list Andrew was on danger of entering the list section. I have a soft spot for adorable man, and Andrew fits perfectly in that category. After I saw him singing the "Bed Intruder Song" it was love but after I watched The Social Network I was a bit smitten. He made the audience feel his betrayal and it was heartbreaking to watch. It was an understated performance but a mesmerizing performance. I cannot wait to watch his future performances, I believe he has more mind blowing performances in him.


2. Timonthy Olyphant
Sexy does not cut it. It's just effortless for him. While all the girls will be staring at Alex Pettyfer while watching I am Number Four I will be looking at this sexy beast of a man. UNF!

1. Colin Firth
Smart, sensitive, witty, charming, really just a flawless bitch. Oh how I love King Firth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?