Oh to be Young

So last night I began to have a 90's party on my laptop. It was great, I was transported to my middle school days in Abidjan. One song got stuck in my head and I needed to find it. When I found it I was in music paradise.

As soon as the song started to play I got misty eyed. Made me realize how much time has passed. Is my life the way I imagined it would be when I was 12? Did I change for better or worse? There is something about the dance music of the 90's. It was so carefree and all about a good time. You just found yourself being transported to another dimension. A place where life isn't as hard as it is. Things just make sense, you don't have to worry about your consequences of your actions or what tomorrow may bring. You don't have to worry about your classmates. Everything negative in life dissolves. This video makes me laugh. The song itself appears to be so innocent but throughout the video the cartoon girls panties are showing and their enormous breast are bouncing. Its hilarious!!! The dancing cowboy just brings a huge smile to my face. I can't get enough of him. Could I go back. Could I relieve my childhood. Just for a day or maybe a week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?