Now Back to the Good Part

Last night I had the privilege of watching the new Lonely Island video. Anyone who knows me will tell you that Lonely Island are my guilty pleasure. I pretty much love all the songs they make. They are such a riot and Andy Samberg is one of my hubbies. So the new video is entitled Jack Sparrow and features Michael Bolton. All I can say is that Michael Bolton slays this song. I had no idea that he was so funny. I am not ashamed to admit that I grew up listening to Michael Bolton. What made the song so epic was he is singing in his big ballad voice about Pirates of the Caribbean. This is already a classic for me. I just love the way he says chocolate. Lonely Island + Michael Bolton= Epic Win. Go ahead and check it out. Viewer discretion is advised because this is the uncensored version of the song, so there is a few expletives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?