Coming to a Blog Near You

I take blogging seriously and I am working around the clock to make this blog perfection. I would admit it took a little under two years to make this blog everything I imagined it could be. With that in mind I am exciting to announce a few coming attractions to my beloved blog.

  • Poems Poems and more Poems
    • I've been on a creative turbulence lately and it has resulted in an overflow of poetic ideas. Many of them are still premature but at least one will be hatched before the end of the month
  • End of the year wrap-up: Music
    • 2011 has been all about the ladies. Unless you were living under a rock, I am sure you know which ones I am talking about. I will go into full detail about what was popping and what was lacking this year in music later on this month. 
  • Must see Films of 2012
    • No where on this list will you see Breaking Dawn. Let me repeat, no where on this list will Breaking Dawn be. I am sure that "people" are anticipating this film but I'm socially inept like Dexter Morgan. Coming to a blog near year this December. 
  • Mid Season Review
    • My take on the mid season of my favorite and not so favorite television shows. My report card is ready to be served. This post will be posted by the end of the month. 
  • The Mother of all Mother Lists
    • Last year  I concocted a list of beautiful men. Next year I will unveil the mother of all list of the most sexiest get more ass than a toilet seat can I get pregnant from this bang worthy men on Earth. I will try to be on my best behavior and make this list safe for the office space. Looking at the men on the list so far, it will be a challenge. I can tell you right now People ain't got nothing on me. 
  • My first Video Blog
    • I have been influenced by Jenna Marbles and Kingsley to post a video blog. It looks like fun. Not sure what it will be about but it will be done. Maybe not this month but in the first quarter of next year. I just discovered Jenna Marbles, she is a riot. 
  • End of the year wrap up: Revolutions of the people
    • 2011 has been all about revolutions. I have written about them in previous posts but a lot has changed since then. I have a lot of feelings about this topic so it might be awhile before I am satisfied with my post. 
These are few coming attractions that will be making it to my blog over the next couple of months. Obviously since I am a passionate person there will be posts that will be on the spur of the moment. 

Comments

Black Rose said…
Thanks so much. Make sure you check again. I checked out your blog and you are also doing an excellent job

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?