Feminist Wednesdays

I have been a little M.I.A on this blog for a little bit but I promise that it is for the greater good. I am hard at work on my first video log and since I am a perfectionist it is taking longer than I hoped. I should have the video up and running by the end of the week. Apart of making my blog the best blog it can be I have decided to create Feminist Wednesdays. It is when I turn the spotlight on someone that makes me proud to be woman with a capital W. My first honor goes to M.I.A's brilliant new music video for Bad Girls. I know that this video will be controversial but it is one bad ass video. I love everything about this video, her attitude throughout the video and the bad girls street racing like a boss. Can we talk for a second about the amazing shot of the man riding a camel ahead of the car? Fun fact the video was filmed in Morocco.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?