Writer's Block

Emptiness
No words, no thoughts, no pain
There is nothing left of me on this page
What will it take for these buried words to bleed upon this page?
Will I have to lie?

Emptiness
That is all that remains on this surface
Hours go by but no brush strokes

Frustration
 Floods my soul
As I try to rectify the mistakes from yesterday

Broken promises
Are all that I am good for
Is that why the words fail to assemble?

Panic
Consumes me
As I fear they may never form

What if
The damage is never revealed
Will I always be broken?


Breathe
These thoughts have bleed before
They will flow once more


Emptiness
That is all the remains on this surface
No words, no thoughts, no pain
What will it take for these buried words to bleed upon this page?
Will I have to die?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?