Wonderwall: London 2012

The final medals have been handed out. The flames have gone out and the torch has been passed to Rio. It is official, London 2012 has come to a close. What a glorious Olympics it has been. I cannot remember in the history of the Olympics have I witness so much glory. It is official I want to move to London. Thanks for that, I already have a laundry list of cities to live in. I have to give a big standing ovation to London for hosting a fantastic Olympics. Now I look forward to Rio and the memories that will be created there. I am sure after those games I will want to visit Rio. At least the FIFA World Cup will be in two years and I can get back to rooting for teams.

I have to give a big props to Kim Gavin for directing a spectacular Closing Ceremony. There were so many highlights from the ceremony but my favorite goes to the original Fab Five: The Spice Girls. I am still bitter that I missed it but lucky to find the performance online. No seriously, they shut the whole place down. The highlight of my year for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?