A Song of Ice and Fire

Last night the third ( arguably the best) season of Game of Thrones came to a close. I had prepared myself for the emotional toll this episode would endure after failing to take precautions for episode nine.
Precaution
I won't go into much details about what transpired because I hate spoilers and I am still in recovery. I am pretty sure that I am still in denial even though my sea of tears say otherwise.  For those of us that lived through episode nine, I am sending a huge cyber hug because that was absolutely brutal. It was worse than the ninth episode of season one. Remember folks for next season to have survival kit prepared when the ninth episode airs. In all honesty I was a little disappointed by the season finale but it left a perfect backdrop for season four. I am excited about  what is to come next season. If you have not caught a single episode of Game of Thrones, now is the perfect time to watch one of the best television shows on air.

Comments

Master said…
Song of Ice and Fire - all books!!! http://www.redirectfiles.org/ebook/ice-/ice-and-fire-1.all.html

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?