Budweiser Made In America Festival

Entrance
Now that summer is officially over, I can begin to prepare for the next chapter in my life. I am not sure what fall will bring my way but I am optimistic that good things will come. I definitely ended my summer with a bang by attending Budweiser Made in America Festival.

People having a good time
It has always been a dream of mine to attend a music festival. I was pretty stoked about this one because the lineup was ridiculous. It was definitely an unique experience considering I am not to keen on crowds. I was fortunate to attend both days and I had a great time.

Taking a moment
My respect for Beyoncé's craft went up another level. She is really in a league of her own. Just a sexy, classy, and talented lady. She had me grooving from start to finish. I apologize that I won't be uploading any videos and pictures from her performance. I did not like how they turned out.

Highlights: Beyoncé , Emeli Sandé , Solange, Imagine Dragons, Miguel and Macklemore &Ryan Lewis.

They were the best acts in my humble opinion. 

Lowlights: I was really looking forward to seeing Kendrick Lamar. I was a little disappointed by his set. He did not even perform Swimming Pools( Drank)

Downfall: It was hot as hell over the weekend. In a open space with sea full of sweaty people is not a ideal scenario. Plus everything was extremely over priced. It was $11 for can of Budweiser. I really hope there was gold at the bottom of each can.

Here is a video  I made of all the festivities from the second day of the festival. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?