Music Mondays

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a safe and adventurous weekend. If your weekend was catastrophic, I am deeply sorry. I know how tough Mondays can be so I am providing y'all with five songs to help escape the misery of a Monday. I have been bitching about the current state of popular music for months and it is always amazing when I actually hear a great song on the radio. Can we all have a moment of silence for the state of popular music? Now that the moment is gone please share with my some of your favorites as well.

1. Shot At the Night- The Killers


2. The Art of Letting Go- Mariah Carey


3. Burn- Ellie Goulding


4. Human- Christina Perri


5. Do What U Want- Lady Gaga Featuring R. Kelly



These next few songs I have already promoted them on my previous blog posts but they are songs that everyone should have on their playlist.
1. Let Her Go- Passenger
2. Closer- Tegan and Sara
I am also putting a spotlight on albums that should be in your collection
1. Perfectly Imperfect- Elle Varner

2. Catching Fire Soundtrack

3. The Civil Wars- The Civil Wars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?