2014: The Year of Complete Metamorphosis


HAPPY NEW YEAR my loyal readers of this blog! I hope you welcome the new year in style and that 2014 will bring you nothing more than blessings. I won't be writing anything profound in this blog post. It is just a post where I took a knife to my soul and I allowed it to bleed into words. Even though this post is not for a particular audience, I hope you find a sense of inspiration from my words. 

2013 was a year that came and went like a cold's winter breeze. There were moments in 2013 that I will cherish forever, but like many years that have past 2013 was not an impressionable year. I look back at the years I have actually lived and they are so far and in between. I can't spend another year just existing on this planet. I want to be a part of the heartbeat. I want to look back at my year and think to myself damn what a spectacular ride. I want my ghosts of my past to be completely jealous of the year 2014. I have decided to not make any new year's resolutions this year. I am a little over those, but I will be challenging myself tremendously this year. 2014 will the year of complete metamorphosis. The question is: are you ready? 



Wishing Tree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?