Just a Ferry Boat Away

Over the weekend, my brother got married in Cape Cod. Seeing as we were so close it would have been a shame not to have seen Martha's Vineyard. 

We hopped on the afternoon ferry and made our way to the island. I found Martha's Vineyard to be a charming picturesque place which was torturous to me because I had limited storage space on my phone.
 After getting over the shock of not being able to properly document my trip, I really enjoyed myself. I took everything in and tried my best to live in the moment. 
Cutest bookstore
One of my favorite ventures was to Edgartown. Edgartown had the cutest bookstore in the entire world. There was even a coffee bar behind the bookstore. It was a little piece of heaven. 
We had lunch at the iconic Fat Ronnie's. Everyone in my party munched on lobster rolls while I tried the Fat Ronnie. 
After getting our grub on, we continued on our journey of the island. 
I did not get to try homemade ice-cream at Mad Martha's. That is one part of my trip I regretted. It also breaks me heart that I did not document the gingerbread houses. 
Outside of L'etoile
Alas, my trip to the vineyard came to a close. It was a pleasant trip aside from almost losing my ferry tick. 
Something out of a dream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?