Down the Rabbit Hole: 2015 Here We Go

Once again, another year has flown by me. In a couple of weeks, I will be ringing in the new year in Florida. I am not too eager to kiss 2014 goodbye because it has been an interesting year for me. 2014 has been a year full of  triumph, heartbreaks, set backs and adventures. As 2015 approaches, I feel like this new year will be a continuation of the previous year. If you turn on the news, it feels like a movement is being born. I am hopeful that true progress will be made.

I admit I took on a more serious tone that I intended, but over the past few weeks we have been living in crazy times. I am going to shift gears and focus on what is light in the world. Some of my favorite television shows are coming back next month and I can't contain myself. In no particular order, here is what I am most looking forward to in the new year.

1. Broad City

If you have not watched a single episode of Broad City, you are missing out. Starting on January 14 I get to see my wife Abbi Jacobson and the amazing Ilana Glazer on a weekly basis.

2. Shameless

Please let good things happen to Fiona this year. I don't think I can see my favorite characters subjected to more pain. Shameless has been gone for too long.

3. Looking


I am here for Dom and Lynn. I am here for more Doris and I am here for the redemption of Agustin. Dear Patrick, If you don't want Richie give him to me. I will cherish him forever.

4. Game of Thrones
Winter is coming.

5. The Walking Dead

The end of the winter hiatus. How is the group going to deal with the aftermath of the mid-season finale?

6. Return of Queen Adele
I miss hearing this goddess. I can't wait to hear what she has in store.

7. Downton Abbey

No spoilers. Stateside we have not gotten the new season of Downton.

8. Better Call Saul

I have Breaking Bad void in my life. I am hoping this prequel will fill the hole.

9. Orange is the New Black
Do I need to explain myself.

10. Award Season
The glitz and glamour. This is my football season. I am already making my predictions as we speak.

11. Backstreet Boys Documentary

Probably the only musical act that I have stayed loyal throughout the years.


* Let me know what are you dying to see in the upcoming year. Is there a band I should know about. Are there festivals or shows I should check out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?