Coming to a Blog Post Near You



The month of February is upon us. There are several marvelous things happening in the month of February.There is Single Awareness Day which happens to fall on the same day as Valentine's Day. One day earlier is the spectacular Galentine's Day. For film fanatics the Academy Awards airs this month. The first Sunday of the month, is the other football's biggest night- The Superbowl. February is also the month we celebrate Black History Month.

Throughout this month I will be celebrating Black History Month. There will be a Black Excellence series. Where I take time to talk about current Black artists that are creating a name for themselves. I will also share some of my favorite poems from legendary poets. I promise you, this will be a celebration not to miss.

One of the biggest events on this blog is my Sexiest Men Alive list. I will be unveiling my list, the week of Valentine's Day. This one is going to be a scorcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?