NYFW: Korto Momolu

I can officially scratch attend a New York Fashion Week show off my bucket list. I am going to take a beat because I still can't really believe it. I am not the most fashionably inclined human being, so it was a humbling experience.



After raiding my closet and feeling like I had nothing to wear I chose this look to attend my first fashion show.
My twin was my date for the night and she was looking gorgeous. 

I was fortunate to attend Korto Momolu's show which was held at  Affinia Hotel. Korto was a finalist on Project Runway and has been making a splash in the fashion word ever since.
Unfortunately, we got our tickets late so we were in the standing section. I had a good vantage point until some incredibly tall girls stood in front of me. I did not let that dampen my mood.
The show went without a hitch. It was one fabulous look after the other.



When I was not looking at the runway, I was in awe of the attendees. Just look at these fabulous people.

Honesty, how fabulous is this chick? 
The next time I attend a New York Fashion Week show I will have a seat or the gumption to push myself in front of the crowd. 

It was a top night. 

Comments

Baby Blues said…
It was a pleasure to see my beloved Tiffany with her twin sister.

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?