St Roach Market

I last day in New Orleans had  finally arrived. We had to check out of our Airbnb in the morning and we all had early afternoon flights. To pass time we decided to grab brunch at St. Roach Market. It was a short walk from our accommodations. I must admit, I was quite impressed. There was a wide variety to choose from.  I decided to go with Elysian Seafood and I ordered their Louisiana Crab Cake. 

 Hands down the best meal I had during my entire time in New Orleans. It was one scrumptious bite after another. The next time I come back to NOLA, I will definitely be making a pit stop to St. Roach Market.
 Upcoming: My next adventure will be in London. Make sure you stop by to see all the joys and heartbreak I had being in London.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?