New Music Friday

We are officially in the third month of the year. To celebrate this achievement, I decided to highlight great music that was released this week by artists that I love.

Carly Rae Jepsen: Now That I Found You/ No Drugs Like Me
The Queen of bops has released not one, but two bangers for us to listen to. It was a close call, but I decided to share No Drugs Like Me



Maddie Poppe: Little Things
After winning American Idol, Maddie Poppe has been working to release her debut album. I have loved everything she has released so far. There is something about her musicality that reminds me of  a young Ingrid Michelson.


Catie Turner: Prom Queen
The lovely Catie Turner just released a single for all the misfits and wallflowers. This girl right here has a bright future ahead. 


Alphabeat: Shadows
They're back! 


Solange: When I Get Home
Three years after releasing the sensational record A Seat On The Table, Solange is back with a whole new record for us to experience. I have included links for you to stream and purchase the record.
Spotify
iTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feminist Wednesday: Try

The List: The Sexiest Men 2013 Edition

What Can You Do Now?